cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Releasing 2.1.4?
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2004 18:08:25 GMT
On 30.01.2004 16:38, Geoff Howard wrote:

> Appears it's properly blocking in the release plan for next release:
> http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/showdependencytree.cgi?id=25321

Yes, I changed it today shortly before all the other buzilla mails were
sent to the list. I don't know if no mail is sent on adding dependencies
or if those mails still haven't arrived the list as often in the last
days. I only do not expect this as the other mails arrived immediately.
Where are the bugzilla admins (Bertrand?), maybe they can have a look
whether mails are sent on changes on dependencies?

Joerg