cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon Woody
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2004 21:40:22 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> Harald Wehr wrote:
>
>> Hi Vadim,
>>
>> sorry for writing directly to you, but I did not get an answer to my
>> posting to the developer list.
>

> Well, you have to have a bit more patience.
>
> I generally agree that image input handling should be present in this
> way or another in the Woody, but I currently do not keep all of the
> Woody in my head (plus, the usual time-factor) so it's hard for me to
> say are your suggestions good or not.
>
> I can help you only with advice to make another attempt on the list;
> and file a patch to BugZilla with proposed solution. Somebody will
> take a look at it, sooner or later.
>

> PS May be Sylvain or Bruno have a need for an image input and will do
> something about it :-)

;-)

Not yet, but since the need exists, why not adding it to Cocoon?

About the private classes, I think its finally a good thing they are
private, as IMO they need a bit of refactoring: their fields are package
accessible while their methods are private, and I don't like runtime
classes (JXPathBindingBase) to have dependencies on build-time classes
(JXPathBindingBuilderBase.CommonAttributes).

So, Harald, my suggestion is for you to wait a few days so that I
refactor these classes and then provide the new widget.

Deal?

Sylvain (readying for a full-day Woody training tomorrow)