cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: processing dynamically genereated xml
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:06:26 GMT
Erik Hofstra wrote:

>Hi,
>
>The data from a form is bound to a XML data model (with Woody). Now i want
>to show this XML-document

After the form is submitted, right?

>(with some kind of stylesheet) without having to
>write it to a file first or with another (static) file: dynamically.

I think you can try combination of FileGenerator, XModuleSource, and
RequestAttributeModule or FlowAttributeModule (see javadocs / mail
archive for more on these components (I've not used them myself yet)).

In the flow (if you use flow), you'd then pass resulting XML to the
pipeline in request attribute or flow parameter.

Vadim