cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon Woody
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2004 14:59:20 GMT
Harald Wehr wrote:

> Hi Vadim,
>
> sorry for writing directly to you, but I did not get an answer to my
> posting to the developer list.

Well, you have to have a bit more patience.

I generally agree that image input handling should be present in this
way or another in the Woody, but I currently do not keep all of the
Woody in my head (plus, the usual time-factor) so it's hard for me to
say are your suggestions good or not.

I can help you only with advice to make another attempt on the list; and
file a patch to BugZilla with proposed solution. Somebody will take a
look at it, sooner or later.

PS May be Sylvain or Bruno have a need for an image input and will do
something about it :-)

Vadim