cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject JXTemplateGenerator and exceptions
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2004 14:53:24 GMT
We've built a quite large set of Java objects that are handled by flow
and then passed to JXTemplate for presentation. This all works fine,
except when an exception occurs within our java objects. For some
reason, the JXTemplate generator doesn't show or pass on the exception
that occurred, showing instead its own exception.

If I have understood things right here, is it possible to change this
behaviour to propogate Java exceptions out through the JXTemplate
generator, so that debugging of the java objects can be made easier?

Regards, Upayavira