cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <ge...@leverageweb.com>
Subject [Fwd: [VOTE]: Next Xerces Release (2.6.1) on Wednesday, January 28th.]
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2004 20:25:26 GMT
FYI.  This release should resolve the current build bug which requires
an internet connection to complete the build (with most configurations).

Now, there is also a bug or two in Xalan (fixed in their cvs) which
would be nice to get a release for before our 2.1.4 release.  Anyone
know about that release cycle?

Geoff