cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: [OT][C2.2] Status Update
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2004 15:15:54 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> Geoff Howard wrote:
>
>> Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

>>> The new boston resident (who is in boston already) cannot guarantee
>>> you how much time he will have to dedicate to this, but knowing him
>>> pretty well, I can tell you that he will do as much as he can to keep
>>> up and, hopefully, help out.
>>
>> Welcome - did you get any of this snow?
>
> Are you working from home today? :-)
> I got snow even with the hood of the car... It sure was fun driving
> experience.

Yes, I actually work from home 3 days a week now! :P  The hood of my car
must be higher than your hood, though - we got about 5 inches only (here
in DC fine for driving, bad for commuting).  This can't be bad compared
to <gratuitous-beatles-reference>Back in the
USSR</gratuitous-beatles-reference>? :D

Geoff