cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject [VOTE][RESULT] Remove woody.js, non-FOM flow
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2004 13:57:24 GMT
Votes are:

1) Remove woody.js
    +1: 13

2) Remove JSCocoon, JSWebContinuation, JSLog, JavaScriptInterpreter,
JavaScriptFlow, JSGlobal, system.js
    +1: 9
     0: 4

3) Move JSCocoon, JSWebContinuation, JSLog, JavaScriptInterpreter,
JavaScriptFlow, JSGlobal, system.js to the deprecated block
    +1: 4
     0: 9

Sylvain, Antonio added comment: "They were never official, so let's
delete them.". This can be either -0 or -1 to (3), I count it as 0.
Christopher said "+1" to (1) and (2) before vote started. I'll also
count this as 0 to (3).
I'd added mine +1, +1, 0.

And the result is:
  (1) Remove woody.js
  (2) Remove JSCocoon, JSWebContinuation, JSLog, JavaScriptInterpreter,
JavaScriptFlow, JSGlobal, system.js

Vadim