cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: [C2.2] Status Update
Date Sun, 25 Jan 2004 23:23:02 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:

> Cool, Carsten! Thanks
>
> I think we should focus on Blocks.
>
> Anyone feels to take some initial lead for the development process as
> mentioned at http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Blocks
> "Implementation Phases" ?

I can't take anything like the lead on this but will pipe in:

First, the block descriptor schema really is more or less finished IIRC.

I've just started looking at and thinking about the next step - the
wiring data model.  If someone doesn't pipe up with some thoughts soon,
(I expect that a new Boston resident may do that...) I am threatening to
foist my own ill-conceived thoughts on you all about it.  If things get
really bad, I may even have to start writing some code and believe me,
for the good of Cocoon, no one wants it to come to that!

Geoff