cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject [OT] Blogs, RSS (was: New Job)
Date Sun, 25 Jan 2004 21:52:19 GMT
On 20.01.2004 11:57, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

>> PS: It's Monday and we still don't know what's up!
>

> It seems that Joerg is not a reader of my blog
> (http://www.betaversion.org/~stefano/linotype/), and since many others
> might not be, here it is: the big announcement is that I have a new job.

That's not quite true. I don't read all the blogs regularly, but
sometimes in bulk. Last Sunday I read here and there and also your blog
- but until now I don't see blogs as information source, so I didn't
conceive the idea to look at read your blog for the news. I read the
blogs via browser and bookmarks ("bookmark this group of tabs" in
Mozilla). I guess that's not the optimum and so I want to ask how do you
stay uptodate? I heard and read of RSS reader, but there is no
particular plugin for Mozilla, at least I found no one. Can you
recommend some little nice piece of software for handling the RSS stuff
automatically for me without surfing around through the world of blogs?

Thanks in advance,

Joerg