cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Accessing Java classes from flow
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2004 20:00:11 GMT
That was the reason for only committing the latest changes to CVS, but
not checking out them on the web server. But on request (for Ant
specific documentation) I guess Steven checked out the complete stuff.
They should be synchronized in general, but are not at the moment. What
about releasing 2.1.4? 2.1.3 is already two months old.

Joerg