cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hess <patrick.h...@ish.de>
Subject Re: CLI-style publishing from webapp
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 13:53:06 GMT
Upayavira wrote:

> Looks to me like you've got a problem with the scheduler not being able
> to handle being run within in an outer and inner Cocoon. Try rebuilding
> your Cocoon without it.
>
> If you need it, then maybe you should try having the inner cocoon use a
> different webapp that has been built without the scheduler.

Scheduler = Quarz?? Already tried on friday to remove it from
cocoon.xconf - without any luck.

I compiled another web application this morning excluding all samples,
doc and all optional blocks. Still the same stuff:	:-(

cocoon 2.1.3
Copyright (c) 1999-2003 Apache Software Foundation. All rights reserved.

Cannot find CatalogManager.properties
X [0]                                     test/data2.html	BROKEN:
Environment stack has not been cleaned up properly. Please report this
(if possible together with a test case) to the Cocoon developers.
X [0]                                     test/data1.html	BROKEN:
Environment stack has not been cleaned up properly. Please report this
(if possible together with a test case) to the Cocoon developers.
Total time: 0 minutes 2 seconds,  Site size: 0 Site pages: 0

So any new hints what I should try? :-)
--
Patrick Hess