cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: [CVS] - Flow broken?
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2004 18:19:55 GMT
I looked into this but I don't quite understand why it's occurring. The
change I made to sendPage() makes it behave uniformly with
processPipelineTo(), so it seems like this was an existing problem (i.e.
it would have occurred anyway with processPipelineTo()). Can someone
explain what's going on here?