cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Hoegg <rho...@isisnetworks.net>
Subject Re: [OT] Mail & Web forums
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:51:18 GMT
I just spent considerable time hunting for a good open source forum.
The only viable java option I found was jGossip, but its immature, built
on struts, and used hardcoded JDBC in its DAOs.  I think it could be
ported to OJB or hibernate, but phpBB was way more mature and I needed
one soon.  So, I installed phpBB.

That said, a forum / mailing list combination would be great!  If you
decide to go forward with one, I'd love to help out.  Might make a nice
demonstration of Cocoon Forms and flowscript.

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks