cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject [OT] Mail & Web forums
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:09:37 GMT
[Off topic alert - this is completely off topic, but I'm stuck for
anywhere else to look - please excuse me!]

I'm looking for a system (preferably open source) that I can install on
my own server, that'll allow me to set up a combined mailing list/web
based forum, (much as we have now with ezmlm and gmane), i.e.messages
can be sent by email or on a web page, messages can be received by email
or viewed, threaded, on a web page. I can't use Gmane as these lists
will be private.

Anyone able to give me pointers (replies off list are fine)? I've been
looking for months and not found anything.

Sorry for the noise.

Regards, Upayavira