cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <colle...@umn.edu>
Subject Re: Jython and Continuations was: Re: Flow or actions?
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 18:58:03 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> But it could be much worse: flowscript used to use the scheme syntax ;-)

Ahh man, Freshman Computer Science programming... a full semester of
Scheme... the final project in the class was to write some A.I. to play
a game the professor had come up with.  I still have (define (fact n))
stuck into my brain, I think it will always be there ;)

(define (fact n)
  (if (= n 1) 1

It'll only work with positive numbers though.  Imagine writing
flowscripts like this!  :)

> Stefano.

Tony, digging into his old Scheme code....