cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Accesibility with Cocoon 2
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 00:30:04 GMT
On 14.01.2004 19:32, Elvira Nieto Carretero wrote:

> Hello all!!
>
> First, sorry about my english. I'm spanish girl so my english is very
> bad.
>
> My question is if it exists a serialize in cocoon that it modified
> the result of a xml+xsl with a appareance easy for discapacity
> persons automatically. Of course, I use Guide W3C in my XML and HTML
> generated by my xsl.
>
> Any idea?

IMO this is extremely difficult. This is like an automatism for
accessibility. I can more think of an XSLT that at least can work as a
validator on the least parts similar to JTidy: table element without
summary or img without alt attribute. I can't imagine how it should be
handled completely automatically, but maybe somebody is more visionary.

Joerg