cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/xmldb/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/source/impl
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 13:33:22 GMT
It looks like we might have a problem. I copied the loadDocument
function from woody's binding_example.js and passed it an "xmldb:" URI.
This is the exception I get when I call

var is = new Packages.org.xml.sax.InputSource(source.getInputStream());

org.apache.cocoon.CascadingIOException: Could not lookup pipeline
components: org.apache.avalon.framework.service.ServiceException: Could
not find component (key
[org.apache.cocoon.serialization.SerializerSelector])
(Key='org.apache.cocoon.serialization.SerializerSelector')

	Ugo