cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <colle...@umn.edu>
Subject Re: So long, and thank you
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:59:16 GMT
Berin Loritsch wrote:
> I have not been able to work on Cocoon actively in a while, and I really
> enjoyed the time I have been able to work on it.  I will be chasing other
> projects, most of which will not be on the server side.  If you have the
> odd question, feel free to shoot me an email.
>
> Thank you all for the opportunity to learn and to become a better
> developer.
> Without the help of some of you I would still be mediocre today.  :P

Berin,

It was nice having you around on the lists.  I can totally understand and appreciate the "burn-out"

factor.  I've recently hit an inspirational (as well as energy) low-point, but I'm still going
press on.  Everybody needs a vacation.  good luck with your future ventures, and I think I
speak for
everybody when I say that I look forward to the day you make your glorious return :)

> So long,
>
> Berin.

Ciao,

Tony