cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Build broken?
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2004 10:16:33 GMT
I should have done it before ...

On 09.01.2004 11:07, Joerg Heinicke wrote:

> Hello Antonio,
>
> the bad parts in the build are:

> docs-build.xml, line 3
>
> <target name="prepare-docs" unless="exclude.documentation"
> depends="blocks">
>
> You seem to have set an additional property exclude.documentation, which
> is not part of standard build.properties. Only if I add this property I
> can recreate you failing build. Otherwise prepare-docs is always
> executed (in dependency on validate-xdocs) and validate-xdocs does not
> fail.

I grepped for "exclude.documentation" and it was indeed recently added
to build.properties. When writing the first mail I only had a look into
my local.build.properties which is not uptodate.

So you either have to exclude documentation and validate xdocs from
build or include both - or fix the build :)

Joerg