cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [Cform] binding sample broken
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 15:19:39 GMT
Well,

this seems like one _positive_ effect of me lining up the 'lenient'
stuff :-)

the catch-all stratetgy over at ValueJXPathBinding has been hiding that
this wasn't working from the start!

I just changed the form2-model.xml to be declaring number as of type
'integer' to match the bean, which fixes the sample. (I could of have
changed the type over in the bean as well of course)

regards,
-marc=
(for those wondering: during binding back the setValue() of type long on
a bean-property of type int is (leniently) handled by jxpath, the other
way around woody requires a full match though)