cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Woody template transformer using jx macros
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2004 20:47:55 GMT
Continuing my conversation with myself....

I updated the Woody block and noticed there are quite a few new things
there. In order to implement the <wt:class> and <wt:new> tags I extended
JXTemplateGenerator to support dynamic evaluation of custom tags. I just
checked in this update. See the documentation. The attached file
contains implementations of all of the <wt:xxx> tags including class,
new, union, case and struct.

Regards,

Chris