cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject [Woody] composed unique value in repeaters at binding.
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 13:55:27 GMT
Hi:

I have the following problem. At binding time, in a repeater we need to
define a 2 value for unique-row-id but currently it is not posible at all:

<wb:repeater id="contacts" parent-path="." row-path="companyContactsList"
unique-row-id="tcon_id" unique-path="tcon_id">

The problem there is no place to define a 2 value unique-row-id:

tcon_id:   Type of contact: admin, sales, etc.
con_id :   Serial that start with 1 on every company.
company_id: id of the company

As we can see both numbers are not unique, but the combination of both is
unique. Problem is: it cannot be defined at binding time.

Then while saving a value overwrite a previous value. Example:

company_id  tcon_id    con_id
1             1            1
1             2            2
2             1            1
2             1            2

If I save this 4 lines, then because the unique-row-id I got less than 4
rows.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo