cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: [Woody] Boolean widget as a combobox
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 13:40:27 GMT
Hi:

Thanks for the help and solutions.

I prefer the xslt tranformation at woody template because:

1-write less code.
2-The definition clearly states it is a boolean value.
3-Seems to be a better separation of concerns.

AFAIK, the booleanfield is a special case and if it will be used just as a
rendering property (to a checkbox), then we can avois the use of boolean
field and leave just the normal field + define a attribute that will allow
it to render it as a checkbox.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Vadim Gritsenko dijo: