cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: [CVS] - Flow broken?
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 00:35:20 GMT
Christopher Oliver dijo:
> If you don't mind, can you explain how it fixes the problems reported by
> Unico and Antonio? What was happening before your fix and what will
> happen now when you have
>
> request:
>       --> map:call
>                  --> sendPage()
>                             --> map:call
>                                        --> sendPage()
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chris

Hi Chris, I just starting my work again. I will try the Sylvain solution
and inform about the archievement.

As Sylvain explained it seems to be related to redirects, like the
redirect are lost or something similar. I will try the sylvain code and
inform on the list if this helps.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Best Regards,