cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject RE: [proposal] Cleaning up our component library
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2004 16:34:31 GMT
I thought actions were performed before generators and transformers?  If so,
how could an action copy data from a generator or transformer?

Ralph

-----Original Message-----
From: Vadim Gritsenko [mailto:vadim@reverycodes.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 8:11 AM
To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: [proposal] Cleaning up our component library

I mean that there is already an action written to copy sources, if I'm
not mistaken, which can copy one sosurce to another. Combined with
cocoon protocol and all other protocols you can do a lot with it. But
I'm not saying that I've analyzed all use cases and we should remove SWT.

Some javadoc in SWT pointing to copy action (or other, more preferred,
way) is the first step towards better use practices.

Vadim