cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject RE: [proposal] Cleaning up our component library
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2004 16:16:27 GMT
I'll admit that I didn't do the work evaluating Woody. My colleague
indicated he had problems figuring out how to get Woody bindings to work
without flow. If there are samples of that let me know and I'll have him
look at it again.

Thanks,
Ralph

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Noels [mailto:stevenn@outerthought.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 12:30 AM
To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: [proposal] Cleaning up our component library

On Jan 28, 2004, at 8:43 AM, Ralph Goers wrote:

> We'd love to use Woody (aka Cocoon Forms), but if it can be used
> without
> FlowScript it isn't obvious.

Woody and FlowScript should be totally independent from each other.
Much of the fun stuff lately has been done in the JS utility library,
but Woody itself doesn't require FlowScript - there's examples of using
Woody with Actions at
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/woody/java/org/
apache/cocoon/woody/acting/ and
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/woody/java/org/