cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject RE: Cocoon performance results
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2004 17:10:43 GMT
What do your pipelines do?

Ralph

-----Original Message-----
From: Rottmann, Lars [mailto:Lars.Rottmann@vodafone.com]
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 9:10 AM
To: 'dev@cocoon.apache.org'
Subject: Cocoon performance results

Hello everybody,

as promised earlier, I uploaded some of my performance testing results to
the Wiki. They can be found at
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonPerformanceResults

If you are missing some details or want further information, just let me
know. I'll see if I can add them.

Have fun,

Lars

Vodafone Global Content Services Limited
Registered Office:  Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire  RG14
2FN

Registered in England No. 4064873

This e-mail is for the addressee(s) only.  If you are not an addressee, you
must not distribute, disclose, copy, use or rely on this e-mail or its
contents, and you must immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail
and all copies from your system.  Any unauthorised use may be unlawful.  The
information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may also be legally
privileged.