cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Toper <nto...@yahoo.fr>
Subject RE: Flow Redirect The auth-fw with cocoon:/ Not working
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2004 21:56:29 GMT
Just let me rephrase please (by the way, it might a users@ ... chat instead of dev):

When you put your login pipeline in a subsitemap: you get a blank page.

If you put them at the root sitemap you don't have nay problems: everything work as expected.

Is it that?

JD Daniels <jd@datatrio.com> wrote:
Yes... I get file not found.. it looks in the incorrect directory.
You can see in the sitemap.log below.. everything *seems* to be working
correctly:

INFO [sitemap] (/root/users/view.xsp) Thread-15/ForwardRedirector:
Redirecting to '/root/auth/login.form?resource=%2Froot%2Fusers%2Fview.xsp'
INFO [sitemap] (/root/auth/login.form) Thread-15/ForwardRedirector:
Redirecting to 'cocoon:/login-display-pipeline'
INFO [sitemap]
(/root/auth/5e633f0d466b538e64777087384c836f74437714.continue)
Thread-15/ForwardRedirector: Redirecting to 'cocoon:/doLogin.xml'
INFO [sitemap]
(/root/auth/5e633f0d466b538e64777087384c836f74437714.continue)
Thread-15/RedirectToURINode: Redirecting to '/root' at
file:/D:/Projects/moduletest/ROOT/modules/auth/sitemap.xmap:77:67

JD