cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Toper <nto...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Flow Redirect The auth-fw with cocoon:/ Not working
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2004 20:07:05 GMT
I used the action with tons of redirection and it worked fine.

JD Daniels <jd@datatrio.com> wrote:There was a thread on this earlier, but there was
not a solution I can see.

I had my auth pipelines defined in the root sitemap, and they worked great.
I need to move them to a sub-sitemap, but when I do, a blank html page is
serialized out to the client, although all the logs indicate the redirects
have taken place. the only change I can see is the addition of the cocoon://
protocol to my handler.

function login(form) {
var model = form.getModel();
form.showForm("login-display-pipeline");
cocoon.sendPage("doLogin.xml");
}

If I have this in my root sitemap. it works fine.
But if I move it to a subsitemap and configure the authentication handler:

anyone have any ideas?

JD