cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Larson <timlarsonw...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Woody template transformer using jx macros
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 18:41:49 GMT
--- Christopher Oliver <res1cf5x@verizon.net> wrote:
> As regards performance, WoodyTemplateTransformer is faster. I did some
> informal testing using cocoon.processPipelineTo() without the xslt
> transformation steps using the following script:

I wonder how the performance of the WidgetReplacingPipe compares to the
EffectWidgetReplacingPipe, since they are designed differently.
Of course, you could not test the "form_model_gui_template.xml" with the
first one, but the comparison with the other file would be interesting.
Testing the WidgetReplacingPipe should just be a matter of changing
which class the WoodyTemplateTransformer extends and re-running the test.

--Tim Larson