cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C2.2] Status Update
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2004 02:05:24 GMT

On 25 Jan 2004, at 18:23, Geoff Howard wrote:

> Giacomo Pati wrote:
>
>> Cool, Carsten! Thanks
>> I think we should focus on Blocks.
>> Anyone feels to take some initial lead for the development process as
>> mentioned at http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Blocks
>> "Implementation Phases" ?
>
> I can't take anything like the lead on this but will pipe in:
>
> First, the block descriptor schema really is more or less finished
> IIRC.
>
> I've just started looking at and thinking about the next step - the
> wiring data model.  If someone doesn't pipe up with some thoughts
> soon, (I expect that a new Boston resident may do that...) I am
> threatening to foist my own ill-conceived thoughts on you all about
> it.  If things get really bad, I may even have to start writing some
> code and believe me, for the good of Cocoon, no one wants it to come
> to that!

The new boston resident (who is in boston already) cannot guarantee you
how much time he will have to dedicate to this, but knowing him pretty
well, I can tell you that he will do as much as he can to keep up and,
hopefully, help out.

--
Stefano, who has a problem in starting things when there is a lot of
expectance around them.