cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: mail list config for forrest-dev
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 02:37:16 GMT
Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> >
> > I am a moderator and would let them through and add to the
> > allow list.
>
> Ok, then let's try it :)
>
> > However, i don't see any. Are they rather bouncing?
>
> I didn't sent it this time as I said. But in older threads concerning
> both Cocoon and Forrest I tried to CC Forrest list too and got mails
> that my mail had been rejected and I should subscribe first.

Yep, your test did not get to the moderator, so it is rejecting.
And thanks for your private confirmation.

There is the trade-off between letting legitimate people post
and not flooding the moderators with spam.

Okay, we will talk about it on forrest-dev. Thanks for bringing
this up - it is important that projects can communicate.

--David