cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject mail list config for forrest-dev (Was: [Proposal] add DTDs to Apache website)
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 01:50:57 GMT
Joerg Heinicke wrote to cocoon-dev:
> I'm not CCing Forrest as I'm not subscribed there and they don't
> moderate my mails through.

I am a moderator and would let them through and add to the
allow list. However, i don't see any. Are they rather bouncing?

I gather that forrest-dev is set to subscriber-only, but i expect
to get moderation messages. Inconsistent mail list configs at
Apache are so confusing.

I sent the initial Proposal to both because it concerned both.
Now i am following up to each list separately. I don't know
how to handle cross-posted discussions.

--David