cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Elvira Nieto Carretero" <encarret...@sadiel.es>
Subject Re: ServletException in JSPGenerator.generate()
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:27:52 GMT
In Samples Cocoon is a example about to use JSP with JSPGenerator and it happens somthing similar
but with JSPReader:

http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/jsp/

I modified my code using JSPGenerator and JSPReader (equal what the sample cocoon) and i obtain
"ServletException in JSPReader.generate()" error

Respect my error about JSPGenerator, i found this error in bugzilla without a solution. It
means that it isn't solved? :(

Best desires

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Elvira Nieto Carretero
  To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 1:02 PM
  Subject: ServletException in JSPGenerator.generate()

  This error ocurr frecuently but in list mailing what i visited isn't the definitive solution.

  Only i found to copy jasper-compiler.jar in /WEB-INF/lib/ but it don't succeed.

  Any idea?

  Thanks

  Best desires

  --
     Elvira Nieto Carretero
     Isotrol, S.A.

    Sadiel, S.A.
    Pabellón de España
    Avda. de los Descubrimientos s/n, Isla de la Cartuja
    41092 SEVILLA
    Spain
    Tel.: +34 955 02 40 56
    Correo-e: enieto@isotrol.com