cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Build broken - weird error in slide/conf/slide-auth.xweb
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2003 14:25:26 GMT
Hi all,

This morning I did a "build clean webapp" and got a weird build error
with slide/conf/slide-auth.xweb. The build says:
   "XPath (mime-mapping[position() = last()]) returned not one node, but
43 nodes"

Obviously, the evaluation should return only one node. I tried different
variations, but all failed.

Are you also experiencing this? Any advice?

Sylvain