cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Woody] XSLT error
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2003 14:23:40 GMT
Jeremy Quinn wrote:

<snip/>

> Is there a real need to have that variable declared multiple times?

I don't know if there's a real need for the multiple declaration from an
XSL spec point of view. I duplicated the declaration because all
stylesheets use this variable. Now maybe it's only necessary for the
variable to be declared in the main stylesheet.

In that case, just delete the declaration from the stylesheets that have
to be included, but leave a comment indicating not to forgot the
variable declaration!

Sylvain