cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Harald Wehr <hw...@hs-harz.de>
Subject [Woody] Image widget
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2003 08:36:18 GMT
I'm currently testing the new woody framework. In our application we
need an input field of the type _image_ as it is specified in the
HTML401 specification:

http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/interact/forms.html#input-control-types

This input field is like a normal submit button. If the user performs a
click on it the submitted data includes name.x=xvalue and name.y=yvalue
parameters which represent the coordinates of the click within the image.

Do you have any hints for me how this could be implemented in woody. Do
I have to make a new widget type? Would it be good to inherit from the
submit widget?

I'm looking forward to any hint or suggestion on this topic.

Harald