cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bugzilla as project management tool
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 10:40:23 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

>After a discussion between Andrew, Betrand and me I started to use Bugzilla as project
management tool for CocoonForms and Flowscript. We have the hope that Bugzilla makes it easier
for us to get an overview of all open tasks and this should also give our users a sense of
when they can expect a certain new feature.

I found an Eclipse plugin for Bugzilla at
http://www.cs.ubc.ca/labs/spl/projects/hipikat/
(easy intall by pointint the update manager to
http://www.cs.ubc.ca/labs/spl/projects/hipikat/updates).

Unfortunately, it throws an OutOfMemoryError when trying to update the
search window... (Eclipse 2.1)

Can somebody else try this too?

Sylvain