cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [FORMS] Woody in a portlet
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2003 22:25:44 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> I've got a question to woody gurus here...
> (Sylvain included ;-)

Me, a woody guru? I don't even know what it is about ;-)

> We've got pretty complicated JS going on in the woody field styling...
> And well-behaved portlet should generate (x)html snippet which does
> not includes HEAD and BODY tags, and starts right with content. What
> the advise would be on integrating woody into the portlet?
>
> My current thought is that I have to modify portal header to include
> those woody javascripts & stylesheet...

Yep, same idea here.

> I'm not sure yet it will allow me to add onLoad event...

Some browsers seem to support overriding the onload handler using
"document.onload = myonloadfunction;". This statement could be produced
by the <wi:form-template> styling. But I'm not sure all modern browsers
allow this.

Sylvain, waaay behind the mails on cocoon-dev :-/