cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Doco needs landing (Was: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1 features.xml)
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 10:03:22 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> On 1 Dec 2003, at 08:26, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>> What I don't really understand is that he is not using a public Apache
>> repository, like the Cocoon scratchpad, to do it.
>
> I am!!!

Yes, sorry for misunderstanding.

As I tried to say I'm +1 to your work all the way, and was just puzzled
by the apparent closeness of the code. I'm happy to be proved wrong.

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

 > On 1 Dec 2003, at 15:01, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

 >> repository@apache.org could create a nice space where all these
 >> projects and even others can discuss things without cross posting.
 >
 > not yet. it's too much vaporware now. I shouldn't have come up with
 > the plan before having something to show.
 >
 > Damn me.

Well, you let the cat out of the bag, and IMHO if you keep on saying
"I'm working on it" this discussion, that has now been cleared, will
probably and unfortunately start again.

Why don't you add "Doco" to this page http://cvs.apache.org/~stefano/
with a reference to the JSPwiki page about it? At least we have
something to point to when others ask.

Thanks for your work on it, it's really really appreciated. :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -