cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Min Kye Seon" <>
Subject About
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2003 11:43:24 GMT
I'm keyseon, Min and a Korean.
I am a korean undergraduate and I am running , managing, and translating with korean.
The is translation site with korean.

Since I have sutdied Cocoon, I thought it is good Cocoon is activated and I
hope to help some korean developers or user use Cocoon easily.
So I established the in october, 2003 and
Translating Cocoon documentation with korean began at november.

The is began from
is the translating project of a number of apache projects.
Now,,,, is active.

I am translating Moreover, I am developing some Cocoon
tools for cocooners.
The C-tracer following the idea Mr. Arje Cahn is distributed in
Also, I am developing Cocoon Sitemap Editor as struts-config.xml editor of
Struts and making progress 80%.

I'd like to express my heartfelt thanks to Arje Cahn who provides the idea
of a C-Tracer.

전세계인이 함께하는 웹 메일 서비스인 MSN Hotmail을 만나 보세요.

View raw message