cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Min Kye Seon" <kyeseon_...@hotmail.com>
Subject About cocoon.apache-korea.org
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2003 11:43:24 GMT
I'm keyseon, Min and a Korean.
I am a korean undergraduate and I am running , managing, and translating
cocoon.apache-korea.org with korean.
The cocoon.apache-korea.org is translation site with korean.

Since I have sutdied Cocoon, I thought it is good Cocoon is activated and I
hope to help some korean developers or user use Cocoon easily.
So I established the cocoon.apache-korea.org in october, 2003 and
Translating Cocoon documentation with korean began at november.

The cocoon.apache-korea.org is began from apache-kore.org. apache-kore.org
is the translating project of a number of apache projects.
Now,
http://jakarta.apache-korea.org,
http://ant.apache-korea.org,
http://cocoon.apache-korea.org,
http://xml.apache-korea.org is active.

I am translating cocoon.apache.org. Moreover, I am developing some Cocoon
tools for cocooners.
The C-tracer following the idea Mr. Arje Cahn is distributed in
http://cocoon.apache-korea.org/application/c-tracer.html
Also, I am developing Cocoon Sitemap Editor as struts-config.xml editor of
Struts and making progress 80%.

Thanks.

ps.
I'd like to express my heartfelt thanks to Arje Cahn who provides the idea
of a C-Tracer.