cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Michels <>
Subject cinclude and handle-errors
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 16:38:24 GMT

I have following problem that I want to aggregate a document
with a help of a internal pipeline.

  <ci:inlcude src="cocoon:/internal/doc.xml/>

But this internal pipeline can throw an exception, which
should be handled by an <handle-errors> section, and the produced
output should be included into the aggregated document.

   <map:match pattern="internal/doc.xml">

The problem is that the sitemap source ignores the
<handle-errors> section, because the source only the builds
the pipeline, and execute it instead of delegate the request to
the processor.

  this.processingPipeline =

My question is this behaviour intentional?

Thanks, Stephan.

View raw message