cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Amaresh Wakkar <amaresh.wak...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject ****SOLVED***** Re: XSP pages being rendered without the text content in the text nodes!!!
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 11:18:21 GMT
Hi everyone,
I have tracked the problem down to the "old" xalan.jar, xercesImpl.jar and
xml-apis.jar in the WebSphere Studio\runtimes\base_v5\lib..
The solution is to replace those files with the ones which are distributed
with cocoon...I have tested it inside Webshere studio(WSAD5.0) and I think
it is same for Websphere enterprise edition(5.0)..In the enterprise
edition there is nicer way to set the classloading order so we may not
need to copy the files,unfortunately it is the way to go in WSAD...

Thanks to everyone who replied to my earlier posts..

Amaresh.