cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Amaresh Wakkar <>
Subject Re: XSP not displaying text() nodes correctly..
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 11:47:53 GMT
No luck with the samples either..I tried
cocoon-2.1.3\build\webapp\samples\xsp\java\hello.xsp and
simple.xsp....Same problem!! I tried changing XALAN to XSLTC..still no
joy...People have told me that it works with Tomcat but I want to get it
working on my environment..Tried to turn the logging on in DEBUG mode
without much success..

----- Forwarded by Amaresh Wakkar/UK/Contr/IBM on 01/12/2003 11:43 -----

Torsten Curdt <>
01/12/2003 11:22
Please respond to dev

        Subject:        Re: XSP not displaying text() nodes correctly..

> Hi Everyone,
> I am using cocoon-2.1 on Win2000 with Websphere5 and WSAD(websphere
> studio 5.0 using IBM Java 1.3.1 compatible VM).
> Basically I am trying to get a simple XSP page working..

Do the samples work?

View raw message