cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Amaresh Wakkar <amaresh.wak...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: XSP not displaying text() nodes correctly..
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 11:47:53 GMT
No luck with the samples either..I tried
cocoon-2.1.3\build\webapp\samples\xsp\java\hello.xsp and
simple.xsp....Same problem!! I tried changing XALAN to XSLTC..still no
joy...People have told me that it works with Tomcat but I want to get it
working on my environment..Tried to turn the logging on in DEBUG mode
without much success..

Amaresh.
----- Forwarded by Amaresh Wakkar/UK/Contr/IBM on 01/12/2003 11:43 -----

Torsten Curdt <tcurdt@vafer.org>