cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Carsten Ziegeler" <>
Subject RE: Status of 2.2 - Continuing?
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2003 10:57:16 GMT
>From the answers so far, I get the perception that the overall feeling
is to wait until the end of the year and perhaps then use the old
treeprocessor if the new one is not finished by then.

Is this right?


View raw message