cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Moved ParanoidCocoonServlet to its own block
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2003 10:01:24 GMT
BTW, you can even start cocoon from within eclipse and you don't need
the cli anymore. You simply configure Jetty as an application in
eclipse, build cocoon ones (and the eclipse project) and
then invoke build eclipse-webapp-prepare that corrects the roles
file and deletes all jars from within the WEB-INF/lib directory.
That's it and you simply only use eclipse from that point on.

For one stuff I create new projects, that simply depend on the
cocoon project

Carsten