cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: can i temporarily disable mail delivery from this list?
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2003 10:07:09 GMT
On Dec 22, 2003, at 12:33 PM, Jorg Heymans wrote:

> Other mailinglists have like a settings page, but on the cocoon
> website i could only find subscribe/unsubscribe. My mailbox is quite
> limited :(

Your only option is to unsubscribe. If you post as a non-subscriber
(because you're reading the list through Gmane or the like), your
message ends up in the moderation queue (i.e. Andrew and me), and we'll
moderate you through (and add your email address to a list of
'known-good' posters for future posts).

There's quite a few people apparently working in this mode, AFAIK.

Oh, also on the subject of mailing lists, here's some Christmas stats:

   users@cocoon.apache.org
     Subscribers:    1039
     Digest readers: 71

   dev@cocoon.apache.org