cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Unico Hommes" <Un...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Cocoon 2.2: does it even build?
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2003 16:48:23 GMT

It's been totally broken for a long time. There are a few areas where it
will break ATM. Treeprocessor, I18nTransformer (due to deprecation of
MirrorRecorder) and some XSP stuff.

Hopefully I will have the treeprocessor package building by the end of
the week. Maybe somebody else can take a look at the other stuff?

Unico

http://www.orixo.com