cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Unico Hommes" <Un...@hippo.nl>
Subject EnvironmentHelper not changing context
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2003 11:09:57 GMT

Hi Carsten,

I am trying to get sitemap mounts to work in 2.2 but am running into a
problem with context changing. It seems
EnvironmentHelper.changeContext() is not working for me. I find it
difficult to understand how exactly to use the EnvironmentHelper. In a
child processors should I construct an EnvironmentHelper with the child
processor's parent's EnvironmentHelper? How do the EnvironmentHelper
prefix, lastPrefix and context member fields get initialized? Should I
call changeContext(String,String) for that?

Any light you can shed on this would be greatly appreciated :-)

Unico